Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Beginnings




I have just stepped down from a demanding role at work, and look forward to having more free time because of this change. 

One of the things I will have more time for is keeping a little blog going  --I hope. Toward that end this is my first post on the new blog.

My current question is: will I use this time wisely or goof off relentlessly   --or some combination of the two?  So far I have had more sleep, more exercise and more fun than I have in a long time. I have also done a little work around the house and caught up on some chores that had long gone undone.

The list of things that I would like to accomplish begins with these:
     
     Work on home renovation
     Work on the beginning of a new book
     Work on a scholarship of teaching and learning project
     Organize my "stuff" for fall classes 

So here is to my new beginning with a photo of a morning glory meant to convey the optimism of a new day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment